Welcome to ServiceMaster Clean Contract Services Surrey & London
Contract Commercial Office Cleaning Surrey, Ealing, Kingston Hounslow, Ewell, Epsom, Worcester Park, Ewell, Epsom Downs, Walton-on-Hill, Epsom, Tadworth, Kingswood, Ashtead, Oxshott, Leatherhead, Esher, Walton-on-Thames, Weybridge, Addleston and Surrounding Areas. ServiceMaster Contract Cleaning Services has been delivering outstanding commercial, office and contract cleaning services throughout Surrey & London since 2004.
A little bit about ServiceMaster Clean Contract Services Surrey & London
It is our aim to establish a long-term relationship with our clients in a philosophy of partnership (rather than merely supply), in which we will play a key role in enhancing your image – we offer:
- Tailored Cleaning Programme
- Professional Estimates
- Fully Trained Operatives
- 24 hour answering service
- Direct Account Manager
- Electronic log-in systems
We offer the following services in each of our specialist sectors:
- Window Cleaning
- End of Tenancy Cleaning
- Hard Floor Restoration
- Carpet, Hard Floor and Upholstery Cleaning
- Toilet and Washroom Periodic Deep Cleans
- Builders Cleans
- Janitorial Supplies
In the UK we have been involved in professional cleaning services since 1959. With our vast levels of experience ServiceMaster have an unparalleled reputation in the commercial cleaning industry for service, quality and professionalism.
Our customers make business decisions every day based on value, service and quality. Choosing ServiceMaster is one business decision that you will not have to second-guess.
- You can depend on us. Our services cover everything from floors and carpets to telephones and windows. Whatever your business, we can put together a programme that is tailored to your specific needs
- Professional Estimates. There’s no guesswork. We have developed time and motion studies so that we can give you an accurate estimate of the manpower and materials it will take to perform your customised cleaning services properly
- Our Cleaning Operatives are fully trained in all relevant cleaning methods and related compliance issues. In addition they will be taught any building security issues relating specifically to your premises
- Our Supervisors are recruited to support our operatives and ensure that all of your requirements are being satisfied.
We guarantee our service!
The secret of our success is this: We hire the best people, train them well, and provide them with the most advanced products and equipment.
A local company with an international reputationServiceMaster Clean Contract Services Surrey and London is owned and operated by Jemsl Ltd and was started up in 2004, by Rachael and Lee Downer, the present Managing and Operations Directors.ServiceMaster Clean
The reason for deciding to purchase a ServiceMaster franchise was the fact that it is one of the leading cleaning companies worldwide, whose services and products are recommended by leading furnishing manufacturers and retailers such as Amtico, Parker Knoll, Christie Tyler and Marks & Spencer. ServiceMaster Clean’s slogan is “The clean you expect, The service you deserve”
Our services range from providing daily cleaning services for commercial businesses under contract, to carpet cleaning, curtain cleaning, upholstery cleaning, hard floor restoration and maintenance cleaning, hygiene cleaning of kitchens and toilets, window cleaning and janitorial services.
Health & Safety
It’s more than a safety policy – it’s a commitment
Our ongoing commitment to safety and environmental stewardship is an integral part of our daily operations. Safeguarding lives and property is always our prime concern – a value that ultimately translates to higher productivity and ensuring you receive a service that goes above and beyond your expectations. If you have specific safety and compliance concerns relating to your cleaning, contact us today.
- We maintain public and product liability insurance requirements
- We strictly adhere to local authority health & safety regulations
- In 2007 we joined the SafeContractor accreditation scheme. This means that every year our Health and Safety policies and working practices are inspected by SafeContractor to ensure we are meeting all of our Health and Safety obligations
- Our safety documentation is distributed to all employees and customers to guarantee awareness and consistent compliance
- Our environmental stewardship policies guide our use and disposal of potential contaminants and regulated waste
- ServiceMaster environmental policy
- Health & safety for the service employee hand book
- Customer site inductions for all cleaning staff
- Thorough and ongoing technician training programs ensure proper use of equipment and application of products
- We emphasis risk avoidance in all our training materials
- We extensively test our proprietary products, processes and equipment before use
- Employees are given COSHH safety data sheet training
- Employees are given material safety data sheet training
“Always putting people first”
Quality assurance management programme
In order to deliver a quality cleaning service, ServiceMaster Clean operates a Quality Assurance Management Programme which comprises of Surveys and Risk Assessments on all work to be carried out. Each month your account manager will meet with you to complete a quality audit, which is carried out on an smart device. The results will be immediately transferred to our offices to ensure any follow-up actions required are completed in an expedient manner.
Whether it’s our cleaners, window technicians, supervisors, warehouse staff, or accounts administrator, everyone in our business is committed to serving the needs of our clients. We are passionate about customer service, with our 24 hour answering service and dedicated account manager we are able to identify and anticipate your needs and provide you with the service you deserve.
Machinery and equipment
In commercial cleaning terms it is important to use cleaning systems that achieve high quality cleaning results, efficiently, every time. To do this we have invested in high quality machinery and equipment such as battery operated scrubber dryers, floor buffing machines, steam cleaners, portable extraction units, commercial truck mount vehicles complete with independent engine and water tanks, to enable water rinse extraction of carpets and hard floors.
We are acutely aware that are customers are commercial people who make a living by being the best at what they do, it is the job of ServiceMaster to deliver a quality cleaning service and at the same time be seen to be presenting a quality image.
All staff are required to log-in and out using a telephone operated system. This allows us to monitor staff attendance and verify times on site. If our staff are struggling to get to work on time your account manager will be alerted to this (via text) and cover cleaners will be provided ensuring you do not experience any disruption to service.
- Office Cleaning
- Retail Cleaning
- School and Education Cleaning
- Hospitality Cleaning
- Healthcare Cleaning
- Housing Association Cleaning
ServiceMaster Contract Services Surrey and London
60 Windsor Avenue
OUR FAMILY OF BRANDS
GETTING IN TOUCH
Leicester LE18 4WS
For further enquiries:
0845 201 1184