Why use a contract cleaner for your medical services site?
We’ve all heard of spring cleaning. And whilst the weather is getting warmer and the days are getting longer, having the proper practices in place for cleaning and sterilisation of medical facilities is a must all year round.
At ServiceMaster Clean Contract Services, we know how critical it is to maintain a safe, clean, and healthy environment for both patients and staff. That’s why we take a thorough approach to delivering the highest standards of cleaning every time we enter a healthcare facility. We have the proper tools and expertise to provide consistent results that address your specific needs from dental practices to medical and healthcare centres and GP practices.
Regular cleaning and sanitisation from a professional contract cleaning service can help:
- Prevent infection
- Increase patient satisfaction and wellbeing
- Manage costs
- Meet sanitation standards set out by the NPSA – These mandate the benchmark that all healthcare facilities in the UK must meet. Failure to do so may result in penalties like fines, or even closure, and means you can be legally liable for health issues in staff and patients as a result of an unclean setting.
So, before hiring a commercial cleaning provider for your facility, make sure its procedures are based on the above regulatory requirements to provide adequate, patient-centred cleaning.
How ServiceMaster Clean Contract Services can help
Following best practices and procedures provided by leading organisations in the industry like the NPSA, our cleaning and disinfecting standards have been developed to keep your environment healthy. By allowing us the opportunity to focus on your daily cleaning and disinfecting needs, you can focus on what matters most: caring for your patients. And with 60 years of cleaning experience in the UK, we have cultivated secure systems of work in cleaning and sanitation to help you ensure your patient’s experience is the right one.
Our regular cleaning services for healthcare facilities come with all the benefits of:
- Defined Cleaning Specification
- Monthly Cleaning Audit & Scoring
- Proven Cleaning Methods
- Healthcare (CQC where appropriate) Compliant Colour Coding
- Signed Confidentiality Agreements
- Uniformed Staff
- Flexible Hours – so you can schedule cleans to best suit your practice
- Regular Review Meetings – allowing you to customise your cleaning experience based on your current needs
The comprehensive and bespoke services offered by ServiceMaster Clean Contract Services are designed to cover every area of your facility to make sure that wherever they may be, your patients and staff receive are working or being cared for in a clean and healthy environment. Whether this means ensuring patients can enjoy a clean and healthy waiting room or down to the more minute cleaning processes like the sanitisation of high touch point equipment and surfaces, we provide the people, expertise and equipment to make sure you start each day with a clean slate… and everything else.
To give your medical facility the best care from regular cleaning and sterilisation services, find your nearest ServiceMaster Clean Contract Services business today.
Written by Tom Page, Digital Content Writer