How we’re keeping our customers safe
Due to the social distancing guidance, we’ve had to change how we operate slightly:
• During the clean we will respect Government 2 metre social distancing guidelines as far as practicably possible from the moment our cleaners arrive at your site
• Please stay in another room whilst we are cleaning where ever possible. This isn’t us being rude, but we need your help to maintain social distancing
• We will no longer ask you to sign our paperwork, we will now be sending this via email or text wherever possible
• If you have been closed and are looking at re-opening, we kindly ask that you give us as much notice as possible to enable us to re-instate your regular cleaning services or prepare the new cleaning services that you may require smoothly and efficiently
What are we doing? We are taking extra hygiene precautions which will include:
• Wearing additional PPE where suitable
• After every clean we are cleaning and sanitising all our equipment before bringing it into your business
• We are washing & sanitising our hands more regularly, and will do so before and after each job
• We will be wiping down any surfaces we have touched with a disinfectant cleaner
Download our High Touchpoint poster here.
Thank you for your co-operation during this difficult time.