Environmentally Friendly Cleaning with Capture and Removal
Our unique approach to cleaning combines new equipment and technology and carefully researched cleaning processes. The benefits to your business are numerous, not least a higher quality cleaning service with a surprising cost saving.
A higher quality level of service AND a cost saving?
The Capture and Removal Cleaning System can help your business reap the following benefits:
- Improved indoor air quality
- Competitive market advantage
- Reduces absenteeism
- Lower operating costs
- Positive environmental benefits
What is the Capture and Removal Cleaning System?
Some dirt is easy to see in the workplace – spilt coffee and rubbish on the floor is hard to miss. Air cleanliness on the other hand is less obvious. It’s a fact that we spend 90% of our time inside and, according to the EPA, contaminants are typically 2 to 5 times worse inside than out. To make matters worse, experts estimate that 50% of all illnesses are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air.
If you want a healthier, more productive working environment, it is essential to provide the best quality air as possible. At ServiceMaster Clean, our Capture and Removal Cleaning System has been shown to remove as much as 55% more airborne particles than traditional cleaning methods. Less dust in the air means a cleaner environment in addition to reduced cleaning times as there is less dust to settle on surfaces.
To achieve these results, the Capture and Removal Cleaning System combines microfiber technology and the latest advances in vacuuming and cleaning equipment engineering. In addition, our cleaning researchers have tested multiple cleaning processes to develop a superbly effective cleaning sequence to trap and remove dust, dirt and debris. This ideal cleaning sequence is part of what makes the Capture and Removal Cleaning system from ServiceMaster Clean so effective.
- Microfiber technology applied for damp mopping and surface cleaning captures particle matter rather than just moving it around like traditional methods.
- High-filtration and super quiet (69dB) vacuums used for carpets ad dusting capture 99.9% of particles down to 1 micron in size and are Green Label certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute.
- Specially created vacuum attachments to capture additional residue from the cleaning process before becoming airborne.
ServiceMaster Clean helps make it easy for you to do your bit in making your workplace more sustainable. Just ask us for Capture and Removal Cleaning.
OUR FAMILY OF BRANDS
GETTING IN TOUCH
Leicester LE18 4WS
For further enquiries:
0845 201 1184